Before this bible belonged to Evaline it belonged to Mrs. W. Singleton, 809 Artabasi, Long Beach, Ca., then to Evaline Winifred Squires, Pea Vine School, Carroll Co., Mo. There is birth and death dates for Mrs. Singleton. Evaline was born in 1868 and because of a small note she died at the age of 81 in 1949. The bible measures 5 1/4" X 3 1/2", there is black take on both sides of the spine and there are 5 loose pages (see photos). There are newpaper items pasted to the front and back inside boards. There is a lot of handwritten items on the front and rear pages which were originally blank. The clasp is there and in very good condition. A great treasure for the families of either of these women. Price includes postage in USA
Ebay Genealogy Auctions
- Finding a Place Called Home : An African American Guide to Genealogy and...
- New Ancestry FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 Software w/Companion Guide & 20% OFF Coupon
- They Became Americans - Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
- SHAKING the Family TREE Buzzy Jackson genealogy ancestry
- HAWKEYE 18:4 Iowa Pioneers Mills County Land & Death Recs Iowa Censu Recs
- 4 BOOKS ON ANCESTRY, GENEALOGY, LEARN WHAT CLUES IDENTIFY PEOPLE IN PHOTOS
- EDMONDSON FOLIO HERALDRY ENGRAVING WILLIAM BYRON 1700'S
- Swift Jewel Ancestry Family Tree program Windows 95
- Very Scarce! DANIEL BEGAT Jackson/Woodruff Genealogy Walton County GA/Georgia SC
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (4 Volume Set by William...