Ancestry of BENNET ELIOT of Nazeing, Essex, Father of Seven Great Migration Immigrants to Massachusetts
ABRAHAM TOPPAN Was Not a Yorkshire Man
The English Origins of JEFFREY STAPLE of Weymouth, Mass.
The English Ancestry of THOMAS BURTON of Portsmouth, Rhode Island
ABIAH COYE (ca. 1720 - ca. 1783) of Preston, Connecticut, and Hallowell, Maine
A Small Window of Opportunity: The NORRIS Family Returns to Tamlaghtmore, Co. Tyrone, Ireland
ABIGAIL (LOTHROP) HUNTINGTON's Second Husband, SAMUEL BAKER of Windsor, Conn.
Genealogy of SAMUEL PEIRCE, First Settler of Zoar, Mass.
The NATHANIEL and ANNA (BALCH) (RICH) WALLIS Family of Beverly, Mass.
Genealogist JOHN FARMER Discovers His Ancestry: The Warwickshire Family of EDWARD FARMER, ISABEL (FARMER) (WYMAN) (BLOOD) GREEN and THOMAS POLLARD.
Some fading on front cover. Includes postage within the USA
Slight bumping to bottom of cover otherwise nice tight clean copy. See Photo.
Genealogist JOHN FARMER Discovers His Ancestry:The Warwickshire Family of EDWARD FARMER, ISABEL (FARMER) (WYMAN) (BLOOD) GREEN and THOMAS POLLARD of Billerica, Mass;
The Ancestry of ALICE (ARCHER) DRUMMER, wife of STEPHEN DRUMMER & mother of JANE (DRUMMER) SEWALL;
An Eighteenth-Century Source for Families of New London County, Ct;
The EDMUND MARSHALL Family of Chebacco, Essex, Mass;
EDMUND ROSE of Rochester, Mass and Bolton Ct. and his wife REBECCA BURGESS ;
COMFORT (PEARCE) (MATHEWSON) COGGESHALL and her children;
The real wife of EPHRAIM FAIRBANKS of Lancaster and Bolton, Mass.
Probable Identfication of JOHN STUDLEY Oof Newport, R.I.
Includes postage within USA
Ebay Genealogy Auctions
- Finding a Place Called Home : An African American Guide to Genealogy and...
- New Ancestry FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 Software w/Companion Guide & 20% OFF Coupon
- They Became Americans - Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
- SHAKING the Family TREE Buzzy Jackson genealogy ancestry
- HAWKEYE 18:4 Iowa Pioneers Mills County Land & Death Recs Iowa Censu Recs
- 4 BOOKS ON ANCESTRY, GENEALOGY, LEARN WHAT CLUES IDENTIFY PEOPLE IN PHOTOS
- EDMONDSON FOLIO HERALDRY ENGRAVING WILLIAM BYRON 1700'S
- Swift Jewel Ancestry Family Tree program Windows 95
- Very Scarce! DANIEL BEGAT Jackson/Woodruff Genealogy Walton County GA/Georgia SC
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (4 Volume Set by William...