Edward Goffe, Joyce Goffe, John Blake, Henry Archer, Mary Hill, Jacob Shaw, William Buck, Ruth Strickland, Jonathan Willis, Dan Freeman, Jemima Alexander
The New England Historical and Genealogical Register
Edward and Joyce Goffe: New Information About Their Origins
Vernon, Vermont: Marriage Capital of Nineteenth-Century New England?
The Wife of John Blake of Dorchester, Massachusetts, Revealted
Clues from an Old Drawstring Bag: Cheney - Hardy - Emerson - Millen of Bradford, New Hampshire
The English Origin of Henry Archer of Ipswich, Massachusetts
A Correction to the Family of Mary Hill, Wife of Jacob Shaw of Spencer and Brimfield, Massachsetts, and Marlow, New Hampshire
William and Ruth (Strickland) Buck of Glastonbury, Connecticut and Berlin, Vermont, and Their Descendants
The Journal of Jonathan Willis: Extracts from the Diary of a Boston Housewright, 174-1747
Dan and Jamima (Alexander) Freeman of Massachusetts and New Hampshire, and some of their Descendants.
Includes postage in the USA
Ebay Genealogy Auctions
- Finding a Place Called Home : An African American Guide to Genealogy and...
- New Ancestry FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 Software w/Companion Guide & 20% OFF Coupon
- They Became Americans - Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
- SHAKING the Family TREE Buzzy Jackson genealogy ancestry
- HAWKEYE 18:4 Iowa Pioneers Mills County Land & Death Recs Iowa Censu Recs
- 4 BOOKS ON ANCESTRY, GENEALOGY, LEARN WHAT CLUES IDENTIFY PEOPLE IN PHOTOS
- EDMONDSON FOLIO HERALDRY ENGRAVING WILLIAM BYRON 1700'S
- Swift Jewel Ancestry Family Tree program Windows 95
- Very Scarce! DANIEL BEGAT Jackson/Woodruff Genealogy Walton County GA/Georgia SC
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (4 Volume Set by William...