Continous pages no 291 to 412 plus adverts.
The DANIEL SHAYS Family;
Sarah, Mother of JEREMIAH BUMSTEAD;
The Wives of BOAZ BROWN, SR., of Concord, Stow, and Dedham, MA;
JOHN HAVEN DEXTER and The 1789 Boston City Directory (Concluded);
Genealogical Notes- The Identity of JOHN BROWNE, Brother of Mayflower Passenger Peter Browne-
The JAMES IVERS Family Bible.
Light stains and sun fading on cover and spine.
Postage included in the USA
Ebay Genealogy Auctions
- Finding a Place Called Home : An African American Guide to Genealogy and...
- New Ancestry FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 Software w/Companion Guide & 20% OFF Coupon
- They Became Americans - Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
- SHAKING the Family TREE Buzzy Jackson genealogy ancestry
- HAWKEYE 18:4 Iowa Pioneers Mills County Land & Death Recs Iowa Censu Recs
- 4 BOOKS ON ANCESTRY, GENEALOGY, LEARN WHAT CLUES IDENTIFY PEOPLE IN PHOTOS
- EDMONDSON FOLIO HERALDRY ENGRAVING WILLIAM BYRON 1700'S
- Swift Jewel Ancestry Family Tree program Windows 95
- Very Scarce! DANIEL BEGAT Jackson/Woodruff Genealogy Walton County GA/Georgia SC
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (4 Volume Set by William...