This diary belonged to Eleanor Queen. She wrote for 1930, 31, 32 and part of 33. Very good information. Eleanor did a great job!
"Cleo Queen had got brown eyes. Also a mole on his cheek."
1930 Dec. 25. Cleo gave me three things for Xmas. Lois gave me a pair of slippers, Mom Queen a pair of pajamas.
1931 Dec. 25. Floyd didn't get to come so we cooked Xmas dinner and it all by ourselves. Lois and went to the Fort.
1932 Dec. 25. My baby was born at 6:30 this morning. Lois and Cleo were with me. I named her Roberta Mae. She weighed 7 lbs.
1930 Dec 3. Twenty to-day. Cleo and I wrapped Xmas packages tonite. I got Lois a pair of pajamas. Went over to Davenport today.
1931 Dec 3. Didn't do anything this birthday. Went downtown and bought some things for Xmas.
1932 Dec 3. Ironed my curtains put them up and pressed Cleos ties. Lois washed the windows on the inside and I cleaned them some on the outside.
Ebay Genealogy Auctions
- Finding a Place Called Home : An African American Guide to Genealogy and...
- New Ancestry FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 Software w/Companion Guide & 20% OFF Coupon
- They Became Americans - Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
- SHAKING the Family TREE Buzzy Jackson genealogy ancestry
- HAWKEYE 18:4 Iowa Pioneers Mills County Land & Death Recs Iowa Censu Recs
- 4 BOOKS ON ANCESTRY, GENEALOGY, LEARN WHAT CLUES IDENTIFY PEOPLE IN PHOTOS
- EDMONDSON FOLIO HERALDRY ENGRAVING WILLIAM BYRON 1700'S
- Swift Jewel Ancestry Family Tree program Windows 95
- Very Scarce! DANIEL BEGAT Jackson/Woodruff Genealogy Walton County GA/Georgia SC
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (4 Volume Set by William...