M. Bertha Brower
1919 diary of M. Bertha Brower, Silver City, Pa. I believe Miss Brower is away at school. Writes about getting a letterfrom home.
Thursday January 16, 1919 " Weather fine. No Eng today. We had Missionary Study. Betty got a box of eats today. Certainly fine. Went to gym. Played volley ball. Had my 2nd inoculation to-night. Had current events in History 36 states have ratified Prohition Amendment therefore a dry nation assured in Jan. 1920"
I just love this diary, it takes me a long time to enter it for sale because I begin reading and get caught up with what kind of person wrote this history.
This diary is in very good condition. A found treasure for the Brower family!
Includes postage within USA
Ebay Genealogy Auctions
- Finding a Place Called Home : An African American Guide to Genealogy and...
- New Ancestry FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 Software w/Companion Guide & 20% OFF Coupon
- They Became Americans - Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
- SHAKING the Family TREE Buzzy Jackson genealogy ancestry
- HAWKEYE 18:4 Iowa Pioneers Mills County Land & Death Recs Iowa Censu Recs
- 4 BOOKS ON ANCESTRY, GENEALOGY, LEARN WHAT CLUES IDENTIFY PEOPLE IN PHOTOS
- EDMONDSON FOLIO HERALDRY ENGRAVING WILLIAM BYRON 1700'S
- Swift Jewel Ancestry Family Tree program Windows 95
- Very Scarce! DANIEL BEGAT Jackson/Woodruff Genealogy Walton County GA/Georgia SC
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (4 Volume Set by William...