Personal and Family History Books
With over 30 years of professional experience in historic and genealogical research, I am pleased to offer my expertise in compiling personal and family histories and genealogy, special occasion books such as wedding and funeral memorial books. I also have helped a number of families find and define family and other cemeteries, and provide legal genealogical and archeological assessments of cemeteries for permitting purposes. I can organize your family papers, letters, photographs, etc. and package them so that they will be preserved for future generations. I have undergraduate and graduate degrees from Emory University and the University of Georgia. References available upon request. Please contact me via the link below.
Ebay Genealogy Auctions
- Finding a Place Called Home : An African American Guide to Genealogy and...
- New Ancestry FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 Software w/Companion Guide & 20% OFF Coupon
- They Became Americans - Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
- SHAKING the Family TREE Buzzy Jackson genealogy ancestry
- HAWKEYE 18:4 Iowa Pioneers Mills County Land & Death Recs Iowa Censu Recs
- 4 BOOKS ON ANCESTRY, GENEALOGY, LEARN WHAT CLUES IDENTIFY PEOPLE IN PHOTOS
- EDMONDSON FOLIO HERALDRY ENGRAVING WILLIAM BYRON 1700'S
- Swift Jewel Ancestry Family Tree program Windows 95
- Very Scarce! DANIEL BEGAT Jackson/Woodruff Genealogy Walton County GA/Georgia SC
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (4 Volume Set by William...