Family History Research UK
If you have UK ancestors I can research them for you. I can provide you with information on births, marriages and deaths and from censuses from 1841 up to 1911. If necessary I will visit London record offices or archives at no extra charge, in order to consult other records. Any additional charges (travelling further afield, obtaining official birth/ marriage/death certificates, colour printing) will be agreed with you before I incur them - no unexpected charges on your bill.
Charges are per hour or as agreed up front. If you don't know how to research your UK ancestors, don't have time or live too far away from the record office, I can help you!
For further information please see my website: http://familyhistoryuk.bravehost.com or contact me on familyhistoryuk-research [.at.] yahoo [dot] co [dot] uk
Ebay Genealogy Auctions
- Finding a Place Called Home : An African American Guide to Genealogy and...
- New Ancestry FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 Software w/Companion Guide & 20% OFF Coupon
- They Became Americans - Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
- SHAKING the Family TREE Buzzy Jackson genealogy ancestry
- HAWKEYE 18:4 Iowa Pioneers Mills County Land & Death Recs Iowa Censu Recs
- 4 BOOKS ON ANCESTRY, GENEALOGY, LEARN WHAT CLUES IDENTIFY PEOPLE IN PHOTOS
- EDMONDSON FOLIO HERALDRY ENGRAVING WILLIAM BYRON 1700'S
- Swift Jewel Ancestry Family Tree program Windows 95
- Very Scarce! DANIEL BEGAT Jackson/Woodruff Genealogy Walton County GA/Georgia SC
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (4 Volume Set by William...