Florence A. Chase Newcomer,
Diary belonging to Florence Newcomer 1893. Cannot quite make it out but believe she lived in Michigan.
Measures 4" tall and 2 3/4" wide. In remarkably good condition.
Florence was born Mar. 28, 1855 and married Feb. 24, 1874. Her maiden name was Chase. She had a brother named Charles who was born Jan 12, 1843 and two sisters Mary and Bell.. Her father's birth day was Jan 4, about 1813, she was not sure but believed he was 80 in 1893.
Florence suffered some sort of illness and was still recouperating in 1893.
Postage included in USA
Ebay Genealogy Auctions
- Finding a Place Called Home : An African American Guide to Genealogy and...
- New Ancestry FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 Software w/Companion Guide & 20% OFF Coupon
- They Became Americans - Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
- SHAKING the Family TREE Buzzy Jackson genealogy ancestry
- HAWKEYE 18:4 Iowa Pioneers Mills County Land & Death Recs Iowa Censu Recs
- 4 BOOKS ON ANCESTRY, GENEALOGY, LEARN WHAT CLUES IDENTIFY PEOPLE IN PHOTOS
- EDMONDSON FOLIO HERALDRY ENGRAVING WILLIAM BYRON 1700'S
- Swift Jewel Ancestry Family Tree program Windows 95
- Very Scarce! DANIEL BEGAT Jackson/Woodruff Genealogy Walton County GA/Georgia SC
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (4 Volume Set by William...