Meeting your unknown cousins!
Several years ago I met, via email, a cousin I didn't know I had. We have been sharing family history and secrets for all these years. Turns out we only live 6 hours apart! I told Cathie (my cuz) we were selling our house in Montana and moving back to Colorado. Several months ago I invited Cathie, her husband and mother to come and visit. Well, lo and behold, I received an email about a week ago saying they would like to come!!!! What a great surprise!! We set up all the times and I sent directions and last Tuesday arrived Cathie, Lynn and Ella Mae. We talked genealogy until our ears almost fell off. Cathie is a great genealogist, organized and what a memory! Wow, it was wonderful. They were only able to stay about a day and a half but that day and a half was great. Ella Mae is my 2nd cousin and Cathie is my 3rd. I am related to them through my mother's mother (my grandmother). What a blessing that visit was. Abby
Ebay Genealogy Auctions
- Finding a Place Called Home : An African American Guide to Genealogy and...
- New Ancestry FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 Software w/Companion Guide & 20% OFF Coupon
- They Became Americans - Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
- SHAKING the Family TREE Buzzy Jackson genealogy ancestry
- HAWKEYE 18:4 Iowa Pioneers Mills County Land & Death Recs Iowa Censu Recs
- 4 BOOKS ON ANCESTRY, GENEALOGY, LEARN WHAT CLUES IDENTIFY PEOPLE IN PHOTOS
- EDMONDSON FOLIO HERALDRY ENGRAVING WILLIAM BYRON 1700'S
- Swift Jewel Ancestry Family Tree program Windows 95
- Very Scarce! DANIEL BEGAT Jackson/Woodruff Genealogy Walton County GA/Georgia SC
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (4 Volume Set by William...